About Me, Rob, Me
A Gemini. An extroverted introvert (ENFP). That should be all you need to know.
Still reading? I'm a cranky old soul curmudgeon. Modern life pisses me off. I may or may not have a sex tape for sale. I'm from Kansas but live in rural Indiana. I work in media and technology. I am a card carrying member of Gen X. I lean and curve slightly left. I hate bananas.
I love my kids, my wife, my family, my animals and my friends and that is about all.
What My Friends Say
Friends describe me as genuine, chivalrous, charismatic; a sensitive and gentle man with a deep soul. Those same friends will also be the first to call me devious, cunning, and manipulative with a touch of malevolent undercurrents.
This what I think I think today
- I believe that every human being should be allowed to lead their life as they seem fit.
- I believe in the power of an open mind.
- I believe in a higher power that is not necessarily the same one that you call God.
- I believe I will not eat a chicken sandwich, no matter how tasty, if the company that made it uses their profits to fund organizations that advocate the execution of homosexuals.
- I believe Cozy Inn > White Castle > Krystals
- I believe that if half the money that has been spent in the last 20 years on war would have went to cancer research, my mother would still be alive.
- I believe in the separation of church and state
- I believe that being asked to respect conflicting points of view is not a War On (insert belief here)
- I believe in free speech as well the right to be offended by said free speech.
- I believe Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (h/t Ben Franklin)
- I believe that all empires eventually fall and that we are eye witnesses to the end of the American Empire.
- I believe I’ll have another shot.
Things that piss me off
People who scream 'War On...' when presented with ideas they don't like
Sheeple / The Ignorati